Aerospace and Defense in France – Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025
Aerospace & Defense in France industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– The aerospace & defense market consists of (1) the civilian aerospace market and (2) the military aerospace and defense market.
– The French aerospace & defense market had total revenues of $20.5bn in 2020, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -2.1% between 2016 and 2020.
– The systems & ordnance segment was the market's most lucrative in 2020, with total revenues of $9.1bn, equivalent to 44.4% of the market's overall value.
– France has a large defense market, and is the second largest spender in Europe, after Russia. The country maintained active engagements throughout the historic period, particularly in its Francophone former colonial subjects – the Central African Republic.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the aerospace & defense market in France
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the aerospace & defense market in France
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key aerospace & defense market players' global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the France aerospace & defense market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy
– What was the size of the France aerospace & defense market by value in 2020?
– What will be the size of the France aerospace & defense market in 2025?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the France aerospace & defense market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– How large is France's aerospace & defense market in relation to its regional counterparts?
Table of content
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Category segmentation
1.4. Geography segmentation
1.5. Market rivalry
1.6. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players?
7.2. What strategies do the leading players follow?
7.3. What is the rationale for the recent M&A activity?
7.4. How has the COVID-19 pandemic impacted leading players?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. The Boeing Company
8.2. Airbus SE.
8.3. Thales SA
8.4. Safran SA
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170 / +91 8087042414