Aerospace and Defense North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide – Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025
The NAFTA Aerospace & Defense industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The aerospace & defense industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $615,393.9 million in 2020.The US was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 6.9% over the 2016-20 period.
– Within the aerospace & defense industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $592,252.6 million in 2020. This was followed by Canada and Mexico, with a value of $16,589.1 and $6,552.2 million, respectively.
– The US is expected to lead the aerospace & defense industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $608,332.1 million in 2025, followed by Canada and Mexico with expected values of $17,402.8 and $7,197.6 million, respectively.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA aerospace & defense market
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA aerospace & defense market
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key aerospace & defense market players' NAFTA operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA aerospace & defense market with five year forecasts
– Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to Buy
– What was the size of the NAFTA aerospace & defense market by value in 2020?
– What will be the size of the NAFTA aerospace & defense market in 2025?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA aerospace & defense market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– What are the main segments that make up the NAFTA aerospace & defense market?
Table of content
Table of Contents
1.1. What is this report about?
1.2. Who is the target reader?
1.3. How to use this report
2 NAFTA Aerospace & Defense
2.1. Industry Outlook
3 Aerospace & Defense in Canada
3.1. Market Overview
3.2. Market Data
3.3. Market Segmentation
3.4. Market outlook
3.5. Five forces analysis
3.6. Macroeconomic Indicators
4 Aerospace & Defense in Mexico
4.1. Market Overview
4.2. Market Data
4.3. Market Segmentation
4.4. Market outlook
4.5. Five forces analysis
4.6. Macroeconomic Indicators
5 Aerospace & Defense in The United States
5.1. Market Overview
5.2. Market Data
5.3. Market Segmentation
5.4. Market outlook
5.5. Five forces analysis
5.6. Macroeconomic Indicators
6 Company Profiles
6.1. CAE Inc.
6.2. Thales SA
6.3. Magellan Aerospace Corp
6.4. The Boeing Company
6.5. Airbus SE.
6.6. Safran SA
6.7. Lockheed Martin Corp
6.8. Northrop Grumman Corporation
7.2. About MarketLine
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170 / +91 8087042414