“The report on Electronic Load Market was recently published by SDKI, which includes the latest market trends, current and future opportunities along with the factors that are driving the growth of the market. This report further encompasses the records for the expansion of the market along with information on the investment opportunities that help the clients to take positive decisions on the parameters for gaining profitable revenues. Moreover, the report also contains identification and investigation of the market structure, in-depth qualitative analysis, restraints & challenges, growth drivers, emerging product trends & market opportunities and Porter’s five forces.
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: https://www.sdki.us/sample-request-110438
Electronic Load Market: Overview
- According to the latest research report on the global electronic load market for the historical period of 2017–2018 and the forecast period of 2022-2031, increasing investments in power supply testing and measurement instruments and advancements in electronic loads with multiple interfaces are expected to boost the global market during the forecast period
- In terms of revenue, the global electronic load market is estimated to reach value of ~US$ 1.8 Bn by 2027, expanding at a CAGR of ~5% during the forecast period
Increasing Investments in Power Supply Testing and Measurement Instruments: A Key Driver
- Electronic loads are used for power conversion testing in applications including automated test systems, LED drivers, power supply testing, battery testing, and fuel cell testing
- Manufacturers are continuously designing new and technologically advanced electronic loads for the detection and testing of uninterruptible power supplies (UPSs), off-grid inverters, AC sources, and other power devices such as switches, fuses, and connectors. Currently, RS-232 ports and USB ports are available for easy connections and detections for control. They can be configured for GPIB control as well.
- Modern circuits used in electronic loads can sink power at various levels of current and voltage for power supply design, quality inspection, and functional tests simultaneously. Moreover, investments in R&D for cost reduction are increasing so that consumers can get benefitted and make most of the equipment budget of their labs.
- With increasing usage of electronic loads in testing and measurement, the impact of this driver is currently moderate, but it is expected to increase throughout the forecast period
Advancements in Design and Development of Open Source Programmable Electronic Loads: Latest Market Trend
- Current circuit design for electronic loads provides good results, with constant voltage and current and they have enough features and power ratings; but these, sometimes, cannot fulfill the requirements of an embedded electronics design engineer. Therefore, considering the usage of current design, various researchers and electronics engineers are trying to manufacture cost-effective and high-performance electronic loads with new circuit designs.
- One of the designs of electronic load is being adopted, which is demonstrated by Dave Jones in an EEV blog. In this, circuitry of an electronic load circuit operating in the constant current mode has been explained.
- Several electronics hobbyists have replicated and improved the suggested design in various manners. These design files have been published on the Internet as part of the movement for open-source hardware.
- Various new and advanced documents and designs of open-source electronic loads are available as an open source and they can be used by any manufacturer in the world for making advancement in their existing electronic load measurement products. These advanced designs are offering various opportunities to manufacturers of electronic loads.
Complex Design and High Costs Associated with Electronic Loads a Major Restraint for Global Market
- Prices of electronic loads depend on both makeup of the instrument circuit and technical structure of the instrument such as the conducting material used, maximum voltage and current range, and USB compatibility. These features increase the cost of electronic load measurement products.
- Prices of electronic loads also depend on technical features of the instrument. Constant voltage and current, oscillations, design of a circuit board, and the ability to transfer test data to a computer are some of the features that can affect the price of an electronic load.
- Another issue related to the traditional electronic loads that some manufacturers are providing is the requirement for cables and wires to connect to the board due to dimensions of electronic load products. Cables introduce inductance in the load current path and affect the testing results, especially the current slew rate.
For more information about this report visit: Electronic Load Market”
Electronic Load Market: Competition Landscape
- Detailed profiles of providers of electronic loads have been provided in the report to evaluate their financials, key product offerings, recent developments, and strategies
- Key players operating in the global electronic load market are
- AMETEK. Inc.
- B&K Precision Corporation
- Chroma Systems Solutions, Inc.
- EA Elektro-Automatik
- Itech Electronic Co. Ltd
- Keysight Technologies
- KIKUSUI ELECTRONICS CORPORATION
- Spellman High Voltage Electronics
- Tektronix, Inc.
- Texas Instruments Incorporated
Electronic Load Market: Key Developments
- Key providers of electronic loads, such as
- Chroma Systems Solutions, Inc.Chroma Systems Solutions, Inc., Keysight Technologies, and AMETEK. Inc., are focusing on mergers and acquisitions to attract more number of customers. One of the key developments in the global electronic load market is as follows:
- In August 2018, Keysight Technologies, Inc. acquired Thales Calibration Services, a subsidiary of Thales Group based in Melbourne, Australia. This acquisition established Keysight as the largest calibration & support services organization in Australia.
- In the report on the global electronic load market, we have discussed individual strategies, followed by company profiles of providers of electronic loads. The ‘Competition Landscape’ section has been included in the report to provide readers with a dashboard view and company market share analysis of key players operating in the global electronic load market.
Electronic Load Market – Scope of the Report
A new study on the global electronic load market presents detailed information of key market dynamics, including drivers, trends, and challenges for the global electronic load market as well as its structure. The study offers valuable information on the global electronic load market in order to illustrate how the market is expected to expand during the forecast period i.e. 2019–2027.
Key indicators of market growth, which include value chain analysis and compounded annual growth rate (CAGR), are elucidated in the study in a comprehensive manner. This data can help readers interpret the quantitative growth aspects of the global electronic load market.
An extensive analysis of business strategies adopted by leading market players is also featured in the study on the global electronic load market. This can help readers understand key factors responsible for growth of the global electronic load market. In this study, readers can also find specific data on avenues for qualitative and quantitative growth of the global electronic load market. This data would guide market players in making apt decisions in the near future.
Key Questions Answered in the Study on Global Electronic Load Market
- What would be the Y-o-Y growth trend of the global electronic load market between 2019 and 2027?
- What is the influence of the changing trend in applications on the global electronic load market?
- Would North America continue to remain the most dominant regional market for providers of electronic load products in the next few years?
- Which factors would hinder the global electronic load market during the forecast period?
- Which are leading companies operating in the global electronic load market?
A unique research methodology has been utilized to conduct comprehensive research on the global electronic load market and arrive at conclusions on future growth prospects for the market. This research methodology is a combination of primary and secondary research, which helps analysts warrant the accuracy and reliability of the conclusions drawn.
Secondary research sources referred to by analysts during production of the report on the global electronic load market include statistics from company annual reports, SEC filings, company websites, World Bank database, investor presentations, regulatory databases, government publications, and market white papers. Analysts have also interviewed senior managers, product portfolio managers, CEOs, VPs, and market intelligence managers, who have contributed to production of the study on the global electronic load market as a primary research source.
These primary and secondary sources provided exclusive information during interviews, which served as a validation from leading players operating in the global electronic load market. Access to an extensive internal repository as well as external proprietary databases allowed this report to address specific details and questions about the global electronic load market with accuracy. The study also uses a top-down approach to assess the numbers for each segment and a bottom-up approach to counter-validate them. This has helped in making estimates on future prospects for the global electronic load market more reliable and accurate.
Table of Content
1.1. Market Definition and Scope
1.2. Market Segmentation
1.3. Key Research Objectives
1.4. Research Highlights
2. Assumptions and Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary: Global Electronic Load Market
4. Market Overview
4.2. Market Dynamics
4.3. Regulations and Policies
4.4. Key Trends Analysis
4.5. Key Market Indicators