The Insight Partners provides you global research analysis on “Mobility as a Service (MaaS) Market” and forecast to 2025. The research report provides deep insights into the global market revenue, parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness per market segment. The report provides an overview of the growth rate of the Mobility as a Service (MaaS) market during the forecast period, i.e., 2018–2025.
The Mobility as a Service (MaaS) market accounted for US$ 44.33 Bn in 2017 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 36.4% during the forecast period 2018 – 2025, to account for US$ 476.34 Bn in 2025.
The mobility as a service (MaaS) market has experienced significant growth and adoption rate in the past few years and is expected to experience notable growth and adoption in years to come. Currently, the mobility as a service (MaaS) market is experiencing staggering growth that has been by a numerous factor.
For Sample Link Promotion – Sample PDF showcases the content structure and the nature of the information included in the report which presents a qualitative and quantitative analysis: https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPTE100000803/
Benefits of Purchasing Global Mobility as a Service (MaaS) Market Report:
- Inimitable Expertise: Analysts will provide deep insights into the reports.
- Analyst Support: Get your query resolved from our team before and after purchasing the report.
- Strategic Recommendations: The report is helpful for the start-ups, and new entrants as it provides comprehensive analysis and recommendations on the basis of qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Customer’s Satisfaction: Our team will assist with all your research needs and customizes the report.
- Assured Quality: We focus on the quality and accuracy of the report.
The most significant factors that have impacted the growth of this industry are rapid urbanization and consequently more number of passenger cars on the roads leading to congestions and parking problems. Apart from the application platform providers, large automotive OEMs have announced their plans to invest in this large business opportunity. MaaS is expected to be a key driver in the growth and profitability of the automotive industry outpacing the profits earned by only manufacturing cars by these automakers.
The growth of this technology is very high as significant investments are being collected to implement this technology for a better traffic management and public transportation system. In the forecasted period, the mobility as a service (MaaS) market is estimated to grow at a good pace. Some of the key players contributing significantly to the market are Uber Technologies, Inc., Bridi, Moovel, Whimm and Qixxit. Asia Pacific region in global mobility as a service (MaaS) market is expected to witness a CAGR growth rate of 7.3% in the coming years.
GLOBAL MOBILITY As A SERVICE (MaaS) MARKET – SEGMENTATION
GLOBAL MOBILITY AS A SERVICE MARKET – BY SERVICE TYPE
- Self – Driving Car Service
- Car Sharing
- Bi-Cycle Sharing
- Bus Sharing
- Motorbike Sharing
GLOBAL MOBILITY AS A SERVICE MARKET – BY APPLICATION PLATFORM
GLOBAL MOBILITY AS A SERVICE MARKET – BY BUSINESS MODEL
GLOBAL MOBILITY AS A SERVICE MARKET – BY VEHICLE TYPE
- Passenger Car
GLOBAL MOBILITY AS A SERVICE MARKET – BY GEOGRAPHY
- US, Canada, Mexico
- UK, Germany, France, Italy, Russia, Rest of Europe
Asia Pacific (APAC)
- China, Japan, India, Australia, South Korea, Rest of APAC
Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- South Africa, Rest of MEA
South America (SAM)
- Brazil, Argentina, Rest of SAM
For Speak-to-Analyst Link Promotion – Have a 15-minute-long discussion with the lead analyst and author of the report in a time slot decided by you. You will be briefed about the contents of the report and queries regarding the scope of the document will be addressed as well: https://www.theinsightpartners.com/speak-to-analyst/TIPTE100000803/
- Lyft, Inc.
- Uber Technologies Inc.
- Beeline Singapore
- SKEDGO PTY LTD.
- UbiGo AB
- Whim App (MaaS Global Oy)
- Moovel Group GmbH
- Splyt Technologies Ltd.
- Smile Mobility
Key questions answered in the report:
- Which are the five top players in the Mobility as a Service (MaaS) market?
- How will the Mobility as a Service (MaaS) market change in the next five years?
- Which product and application will take a lion’s share of the Mobility as a Service (MaaS) market?
- What are the drivers and restraints of the Mobility as a Service (MaaS) market?
- Which regional market will show the highest growth?
For Purchase Link Promotion – Immediate delivery of our off-the-shelf reports and prebooking of upcoming studies, through flexible and convenient payment methods –https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPTE100000803/
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We specialize in industries such as Semiconductor and Electronics, Aerospace and Defence, Automotive and Transportation, Biotechnology, Healthcare IT, Manufacturing and Construction, Medical Device, Technology, Media and Telecommunications, Chemicals and Materials.
If you have any queries about this report or if you would like further information, please contact us:
E-mail: [email protected]