Morgan Stanley Wealth Management – Competitor Profile
This competitor profile provides a comprehensive analysis of Morgan Stanley's wealth management operations. It offers insights into the company's strategy and financial performance, including key data on AUM. Customer targeting and service propositions are covered, as are product innovation and marketing activities.
Morgan Stanley is a global financial institution that offers products and services to individuals, corporations, governments, and other financial companies. Headquartered in New York, it provides wealth management services through its Morgan Stanley Wealth Management (MSWM) division, which is focused mostly (but not exclusively) in the US.
– MSWM serves a wide range of clients, including individual investors, foundations, family offices, institutions, and government entities.
– Morgan Stanley plans to launch a full-service wealth management unit named Morgan Stanley Wealth Management Canada in 2021.
– Despite the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, Morgan Stanley Group's operating revenues registered a strong increase of 16.4% in 2020. In addition, wealth division revenues increased by 7.4%.
– Morgan Stanley is strengthening its sustainable investment services to help clients make investment choices that align with their personal values. Its Investing with Impact platform had registered more than $55bn in client AUM as of December 2020 – up 62% compared to 2019. In May 2021, MSWM launched a Racial Equity Investing Tool Kit as part of Investing with Impact. The kit will prioritize investment strategies that minimize or avoid exposure to companies, sectors, or geographies that lag in terms of racial equality.
– Morgan Stanley's acquisition of Eaton Vance in March 2021 will significantly expand its client base and enhance its product and service offering.
Reasons to Buy
– Examine the financial performance, key ratios, and AUM growth of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management and benchmark this competitor against other global wealth managers.
– Understand Morgan Stanley's current strategic objectives and their impact on its financial performance.
– Discover Morgan Stanley's key products and client targeting strategies and examine whether these have been successful.
– Learn more about Morgan Stanley's marketing strategy, social media presence, and digital innovations.
Table of content
Table of Contents
Customers and Products
Marketing and Advertising
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170 / +91 8087042414