Portugal PESTLE Insights – A Macroeconomic Outlook Report
Financial intermediation, real estate and business activities contributed 26.3% to the gross value added (GVA) in 2020, followed by wholesale, retail and hotels (20.3%) and mining, manufacturing and utilities (16.5%).
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.statsmarketresearch.com/download-free-sample/6540286/portugal-pestle-insights-a-macroeconomic-815
Northern Portugal and the Lisbon region together contributed 65.7% of the country?s total GDP and accounted for 62.5% of the total population in 2019
The overall PSI 20 index exhibited a rising trend over the last year. As of July 5, 2021, the PSI 20 index stood at 5,146.9, compared to 4,405.1 on July 5, 2020
– As per World Bank's logistics performance index (LPI), transport and logistic infrastructure in Portugal has improved over the last two years with an increase in rank, from 36th in 2016 to 23rd out of 160 countries in 2018
Reasons to Buy
– Macroeconomic Outlook Report identifies the potentials of the country as an investment destination by analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure.
– PESTLE Insights provides 360 degree view of the economy which can be used as a strategic tool to understand the market dynamics, business potentials and direction of operations
– Along with providing the country?s snapshot, the report captures the risk factors pertaining to the macroeconomic risks, political environment, legal environment, demographic and social structure effectiveness, technology & infrastructure and natural and geographic aspects that might impact business.
– This report also highlights key clusters/cities which contribute significantly to the country GDP and population along with major companies? presence in these areas.
Table of content
Table of Contents
List of Exhibits
Did You Know?
Recovery from the COVID-19 crisis
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170 / +91 8087042414