Retail Savings and Investments in Italy – Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025
Retail Savings & Investments in Italy industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.statsmarketresearch.com/download-free-sample/6513516/italy-retail-savings-investments-2025-705
– The retail savings and investments market covers four non-life retail savings and investment products segments: deposits, mutual funds, direct investment in equity, and direct investment in bonds.
– The Italian retail savings and investments market had total investments of $2,303.1bn in 2020, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -0.1% between 2016 and 2020.
– The deposits segment was the market's most lucrative in 2020, with total investments of $1,392.7bn, equivalent to 60.5% of the market's overall value.
– The closure of Italy?s hospitality and non-essential retail sectors due to lockdown measures has meant that many Italian citizens are facing a loss of income, impacting the ability to save.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the retail savings & investments market in Italy
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the retail savings & investments market in Italy
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key retail savings & investments market players? global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Italy retail savings & investments market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy
– What was the size of the Italy retail savings & investments market by value in 2020?
– What will be the size of the Italy retail savings & investments market in 2025?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Italy retail savings & investments market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– What are the main segments that make up Italy's retail savings & investments market?
Table of content
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Category segmentation
1.4. Geography segmentation
1.5. Market rivalry
1.6. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who were the most notable players in 2020?
7.2. What strategies do leading players follow?
7.3. What disruptors or challengers have changed the market in recent years?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Intesa Sanpaolo SpA
8.2. UniCredit SpA
8.3. Banco BPM SpA
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170 / +91 8087042414